Thursday 2 February 2012

SHE NEVER SAW IT COMING.


From Stop The War:           THE GIRL KILLED BY BARACK OBAMA.
     Barack Obama has authorised over 260 drone attacks -- five times as many as George W Bush -- in six different countries. Close to 3000 people have been killed, many of them civilians, including women and children. On 30 January 2012, Obama claimed that the drone attacks he authorises are targetted only at named people on a list of active terrorists who are a direct threat to America. The facts tell a different story, as this video shows.


ann arky's home.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to appear to be racist. But I appreciate your views. BJ has done little if anything to improve the current global situation. They are all in election mode now do not common, practical sense should be expected. I admire what you have done and and trying to achieve-that's for you. My sirname is Grant do I feel a kind of affinity with my Scottish forefathers. I've messed up the messase a few times with errors but I'm not that seasoned. All the best.

    ReplyDelete