Sunday 19 May 2019

No Comment!!!

        This is a little appeal for some help on a matter of this blog. I have run this blog for years and up until a couple of years ago I could respond to comments and make comments through the usual comment section. However for these couple of years now it will not allow me to publish anything through the comments, it means I am unable top respond to any comment that is left on the blog. It might give the impression that I don't appreciate comments or can't be bothered to respond, that isn't the case. I have tried several avenues and approached several people but so far nothing has changed. So any info that might help me resolve this problem would be much appreciate. I'm no geek, but can usually work my way through things, but obviously not in this case.  I'm listening.
Visit ann ary's home at https://radicalglasgow.me.uk

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if this link will help you, but it seems that this Internet user has the same problem as you.
    Hope this can help you. Anyway, I will continue investigating and if I find a possible solution I will let you know. Good luck, comrade.

    "Unable to comment or reply to comments on my own blog using Chrome"

    https://support.google.com/blogger/forum/AAAAY7oIW-wfIzCYiFnl0Y/?hl=en&msgid=bnRnJ6PjBgAJ&gpf=d/msg/blogger/fIzCYiFnl0Y/bnRnJ6PjBgAJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me working on a computer that wasn't my usual one. I couldn't sign in to my blog, and I couldn't comment on it.

    I found advice saying to open a private window, and try again.

    In Safari I went to file, then chose "New Private Window", and went back to my blog. I could sign in, and everything worked as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the advice, though it didn't seem to work for me. However, I switched to Chrome and it seem to work. Though I prefer Firefox.

    ReplyDelete