Tuesday 5 October 2021

No Shock.

        Pandora's Papers, the media would have us all shocked and astounded at these revelations, but anybody who has an inkling to how this system of greed driven capitalism works, is well aware of the tax dodging, wealth concealment and corruption of the rich and powerful, they are the foundation stones of the exploitative system that grinds the ordinary people down. You don't accumulate millions and billions of pounds by simply working hard, you have to shaft the general public day and daily. If wealth accumulation was all due to hard work, I would be a very rich person, as my father was a miner all his life and I don't know of anyone who worked harder than he did. However we never got rich. I was born in the slum of Garngad and struggled all my life to keep a roof over my head and feed my family.
        The Pandora Papers are just a page from the diary of the normal workings of this capitalist system, a system to all who open their eyes, that is rotten to the core, stinks of greed and corruption from top to bottom, it is insanity accepted as normal. However it is only those ordinary people who are shafted on a daily basis that can pull it down and rebuild a society that sees to the needs of all our people. We need to pull the plug and flush all these stinking parasites down the toilet, where they belong. 

Nicked this image from a Facebook page.


 The capitalist trickle down system explained.

Visit ann arky's home at https://radicalglasgow.me.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment