Saturday 23 March 2019

It's My Birthday, ---So What??

 
     I never really celebrate my birthdays, to me they are just another day in a long journey. I sometimes say that if there has to be a celebration on that particular day, it should be for my mother, after all she done all the work, I just popped into her life.
     This year was a wee bit different, my partner Stasia and my family, sort of railroaded me into having a get-together in the house, and I have to admit I had a wonderful time.
     So this old grumpy man thanks all those well-wishers who sent greetings, I'm humbled, and a special thanks to Stasia, my two grand kids and family, who made it a very memorable occasion. 


       Fortunately they didn't put the correct number of candles on the cake, as it would probably used up all the oxygen in the room. 
Visit ann arky's home at radicalglasgow.me.uk

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to marking your next birthday. Glad you had a good day. Congratulations, also, to your mom.

    ReplyDelete