Thursday 1 December 2011

IN PURSUIT OF THE IMPOSSIBLE.


          Over the years I have written many pieces venting my hate of the mainstream media, I see it as dumbing down, sensationalising, and misrepresenting the world we live in, I see it as a tool of the establishment, an organ of the state propaganda machine. Part and parcel of that corrupt body, the media, is the weaver of illusions, the advertising industry, it attempts to shape the world to suit the the corporate greed machine. It uses and abuse everyone and anyone, creating illusions as reality, moulding our kids, into attempting to be the impossible. I like this video as in a clear and amusing manner, it highlights the corrupt and corrosive effect of the advertising industry, and how it insidiously destroys lives for profit.




ann arky's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment