Wednesday 29 April 2020

Peddle Happy.


       Everywhere I turn it is covid19, coronavirus, pandemic, so it is good to escape now and again, my favourite escape is the bike. I have managed out a few times recently, and it always feels great to be on the road again, doing my thing in my own peculiar way. The last couple of times it has been a short buzz round the Lowmoss area. The wee video might bore most of you, but it brings a glow of pleasure to my heart. If you look carefully you can just about make out "yours truly" peddling his way along the main drag from Kirkintilloch to Bishopbriggs. I finished my wee run of pleasure at the Cadder cemetery, I do believe that a lot of people finish their run their, my grandfather for one.


Visit ann arky's home at https://radicalglasgow.me.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment