Tuesday 30 August 2016

A Bike, Sunny Weather, And Short Sleeves.


         Well the weather is being kind to us, another lovely day. Again familiar territory, the Campsie Hills area. I honestly believe that because of the number of times, over many years, that I have cycled round the Campsie area, that my bike could probably do it without me. Never the less, I like to tag along for the pleasure. Today was warm and sunny, with a 15/16 mph wind. Purring along wearing short sleeves, at the end of August, while drinking in an ever changing vista, is a pleasure to behold.



Visit ann arky's home at www.radicalglasgow.me.uk

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful green tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find these "green tunnels" fascinating, my imagination takes me through a magic portal.

    ReplyDelete