Sunday 20 October 2019

A "Letter"?



       It seems that petulant Boris has sent something to the EU but hasn't signed it. That reminds of of an incident away back in my slavery employment days, when I was tasked with sending a large bundle of pre-printed letters to clients. There was so many that I just rapidly put in the name and address of the client added the info the company wanted me to insert, and duly popped them in the post. Some days later, the head office got a "letter" from a gent who said "I received this piece of paper through the post this morning, I assume your were trying to send me a letter. Perhaps you should instruct your staff that a letter requires a date and a signature. Therefore I will just simply ignore this piece of paper and drop it in the bin".
       I don't know if this is the law or just protocol but worth thinking about on this occasion.
Smug arrogant petulant dangerous prat. Boris.
Visit ann arky's home at https://radicalglasgow.me.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment