Tuesday 28 June 2016

Aching For The Sun

        Hi, to my friends, comrades, followers, readers and critics, a big thanks to all those who read my "stuff" and comment. Stasia and I are off on a wee holiday, a nice wee break. No doubt both of us will be expecting different things from this escape, but I will be looking for some kind warm sun to gently caress my ageing body. It will be a chance to re-charge batteries, after what has been a very busy and at times stressful period. I will be be parting company from my dream machine, my bike, and this blog will probably fall silent for another wee spell. Though I expect both bike and blog to re-start when I return. 
           A photo from my run  last Thursday. Just peeping through the trees is a favourite watering hole of mine, The Aizle Tearoom. at Ballott Toll, on the Aberfoyle Road. It is not expensive and they do a lovely plate of lentil soup. All cycle runs should end at a good tearoom.
See you soon.
Visit ann arky's home at www.radicalglasgow.me.uk




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off. Thank you for everything you do here. Your writing is a daily dose of sensibility and truth for me and my besty Linda. Your absence will be noticed.

    Also, thank you so much for reposting material from our Not Buying Anything blog. We appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time, my friend. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete