Saturday 14 July 2012

RACIST CRAP.


       This comment is in no way intended for the vast majority of those who read this blog, but just for those few who vomit bile and crap whenever they open their mouths or sit in front of a computer screen.

Emotional Reasoning “... you can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.”

        I have always liked a good reasoned argument, however sometimes you receive a comment that is so irrational, the only thing to do is ignore it for the reason stated above. There are those who believe that because you write on a blog you must print every thing that is flung at you, sorry, not so. Sometimes I receive a lot of irrational racist crap and I don't feel in the least that I am compelled to repeat that kind of shit on the blog. I know that the poor miserable souls that send this sort of stuff get off on seeing it in print, and they probably think they are in some way upsetting me. Well, again, sorry, I just feel sorry for you, you are probably rather dim and live in a lonely distorted world, a world with very narrow horizons. I have a little piece of advice for you, if you really want to see your crap in print, then write it out and stick it on your computer screen, then you will be able to see it every time you look at the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment