Saturday 27 September 2014

I Will Inherit The Earth.

 
A wee message from the inner sanctum of my strange mind.


 Marginalised.


You cannot rob me, I have nothing
You cannot treat me like a dog, you already made me less than a dog
You cannot drive me to the abyss, I am already there
You cannot betray me, more than I have been betrayed
You cannot take my life, I have no life
When I breathe, you will tremble
When I awake, you shall not sleep
When I walk, you will know fear
When I rise, you will fall
I am dangerous, destructible, fearless, I am the marginalised
I will inherit the earth.


And from Percy Bysshe Shelley:
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number-
Shake your chains to earth like
dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few.”


Visit ann arky's home at www.radicalglasgow.me.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment