Tuesday 30 September 2014

Where Do You Stand?


Where do you stand?


 This from Tahlure Niemy:
I am an Anarchist
I am not what the mass media tells you
I am not for violence, chaos, and disorder
I am not the mad max projections of the state
I am an Anarchist
I support cooperation, direct action, mutual aid, and solidarity
I grow food wherever I can
I protect the land base around me
I help others by lifting them up instead of pushing them down
I am an Anarchist
I do not want others to have power over me
I do not want power over others
I will not be ruled
I reject the power of authority and the state
I am an Anarchist
I am a white male and I realize the privilege this brings
I fight privilege by using my privilege to bring equality for all
I do see color and reject the ideology that liberals project when they say they see no color
I reject this ideology because the statement “I see no color” seeks to rob people of their history, roots, and struggle
I give my support, solidarity, and action to those that have been marginalized and oppressed by the state because of the color of their skin
I am an Anarchist
I am therefore feminist
I reject rape culture, sexism, and patriarchy
I seek equality because I lift others up, not push them down
I am an Anarchist
I do not believe in borders and nationalism
I believe in the free grouping of individuals
I do not believe I am better than anyone else because of where I was born
I am an Anarchist
I fight globalization
I fight this because it has caused the extermination of cultures, the theft of resources, and the destruction it leaves in it’s wake
I am an Anarchist
I believe in autonomy
I support autonomy because people are happier when they do what they are passionate about
I know autonomy is necessary to the creative experience
I am an Anarchist
I weep for the destruction of the cultures and ways of life that the indigenous and un-contacted people have lost due to Capitalism
I show my solidarity and support to the Zapatistas, Palestinians, Africans, and South Americans that have fought to preserve their culture
I am an Anarchist
I am an anti capitalist
I fight capitalism based on it’s destructive nature to the environment
I fight capitalism based on it’s sociopathic nature that some should live better than others
I fight capitalism because systems of hierarchy and competition will always lead to poverty and inequality
I am an Anarchist
I fight the murderous, racist, and homophobic police
I know that the police are rooted in racism because of their history as people who would catch run away slaves and oppress poor minority communities
I fight police because they kill us in the streets and get paid time off instead of murder charges
I fight the police because they support the capitalist system and protect the rich
I fight the police because they fight me
I am an Anarchist
I do not believe in the rule of government
I know that government doesn't help us but actually hurts us
I know that we can cooperate and organize with horizontal consensus decision making
I know that it is the people that make the world operate, not the government
I am an Anarchist
I will remain active in direct action
I will not ask permission to do something
I do not seek the authority of the state
I know that direct action is how we survive
I am an Anarchist
I have no compromise when it comes for the defense of mother Earth
I will block it if they try to ship it
I will shut them down if they try to exploit it
I will destroy their exploitation at the source
I am an Anarchist
I do not fall for liberal ideals in fighting the symptoms of a problem
I fight the cause of the problem
I will not waste my time with such reformist ideals
I am an Anarchist
I know that I am CisGendered
I know others are TransGendered
I identify as he or him
I know this because to be aware of gender issues is solidarity for the trans community
I am an Anarchist
I believe we belong to the Earth, not the other way around
I do not believe in ownership of land or possessions because they have never belonged to anyone
I cannot own something that has been stolen from the people and the planet
I will not take my land or house or possessions with me when I die
I am an Anarchist
I know that the only true freedom is when we have true equality
I know that no one is free while others are oppressed
I will not be ruled over
I am an Anarchist
I will not back down
I will never stop
I will be liberated
Solidarity




Visit ann arky's home at www.radicalglasgow.me.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment