Tuesday 26 May 2015

I'll Willing Walk With Dreamers.

      I admit, I am a dreamer, I will willingly walk with dreamers. To paraphrase the words of a song, "if you never have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true."

I Dream.

I dream
A world where man
No other man will scorn,
Where love will bless the earth
And peace its paths adorn.
I dream a world where all
Will know sweet freedom's way,
Where greed no longer saps the soul
Nor avarice blights our day.
A world I dream where black or white,
Whatever race you be,
Will share the bounties of the earth
And every man is free,
Where wretchedness will hang its head
And joy, like a pearl,
Attends the needs of all mankind-----
Of such I dream, my world.
Langston Hughes.
Visit ann arky's home at www.radicalglasgow.me.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment